GreenTree’s Community Partner program is part of our efforts to encourage cooperative growth and strengthen community ties between local businesses. The businesses that choose to participate in the program provide special offers and incentives to GreenTree Owners.
(Co-op Owners: Please present your Owner card at time of purchase.)
These are GreenTree’s current Community Partners:
- Art Reach on Broadway – 10% off storewide and $5 off any class tuition. (Not to be combined with any other offer or Art Reach Member discount.)
Phone: (989) 773-8860, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dr. Barbara Heller-Burstein, DO, PLLC – 10% off initial consultation.
Phone: (989) 493-1177
- Buckley’s Canoes – $15 per person trips, Monday-Thursday.
Phone: (989) 772-5437, email: email@example.com
- Canoe Reflection LLC: Canoe Camping for Women – 10% off any 3 day or 1 day trips, or 1 hour instruction session. email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Facebook: Canoe Reflections llc
- The Coffee Room & Narrativality Coffee Roasters—10% off on any purchase, including bagged coffee, merchandise, food, and drinks.
Phone: (989) 944-4361, Facebook: Narrativality Coffee Roasters
- Debra Kadabra’s Campus Salon – 10% off any haircare (color, cut, perm – call for specifics). Phone: 989-772-2340, Facebook: Campus Salon
- Herbs Etc. – 5% off products.
- Mt. Pleasant Discovery Museum—5% off all Discovery Store purchases. Phone: 989-317-3221, email: email@example.com
- Redbird Pet Emporium – 10% off total purchases.
Phone: 989-773-2399, Located at: 1235 N Mission St.
- Salon Blu – 10% off retail or $5 off any service. Phone: 989-772-8898, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Whitford Chiropractic – A free initial consultation and exam on your first visit.
Become a Partner:
As a part of Mt. Pleasant’s downtown community for over 45 years, GreenTree is invested in the area’s continued success. We believe that GreenTree’s Community Partner Program will build a stronger connection between locally owned businesses and our 2000+ Owner households, increasing awareness within a population that has already proven its interest in supporting the local economy.
If you are an owner or manager of a business and are interested in becoming a Community Partner, please contact Laura Coffee (email@example.com) for more information – membership is free and your business will be advertised in our New Member Packets, blog, Bi-weekly enews, and through any common social media channels.