Who is eligible?
Any organization or business possessing a federal ID number is eligible to apply for a commercial account. While these accounts are not cooperative members, they do realize numerous benefits.
What are the advantages?
Are you already purchasing natural food items? Do you have a need for special dietary options? We will place special orders with no additional charge to you. Contact any one of our department buyers to discuss the thousands of goods available.
- Charge individual items
- 10% case lot discount
- Special and/or standing orders welcome
- Personalized customer service by knowledgeable staff
What is available?
GreenTree Cooperative is a local natural foods grocery with extensive product lines to fit any need.
Produce: Seasonal local and year-round organic fruits and vegetables arrive throughout the week.
Grocery: Weekly deliveries of special orders and case lots. Full range of products with many selections for vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, lactose intolerant diets and more. Hundreds of Michigan products are labeled for your convenience.
Bulk: Cereals, rice, flours, grains, sugars, pastas, teas, spices, herbs, nut butters, and so much more.
Frozen: Breads, vegetables, fruits, local organic poultry, pork, and beef, local lamb and bison, non-dairy frozen desserts, complete entrees and more.
Cooler: Full dairy and alternatives line, local organic eggs, meat alternatives, craft beers, tofu, miso, and more.
Personal Care & Household: Thousands of products to choose from, including cleaners, laundry products, hair care, and make-up.
How to Apply:
- Provide (two) trade references
- Provide verification of 501c3 status if applicable
- Designate up to three authorized buyers
What is the application process?
All application information is verified. Upon approval, policies and terms are reviewed and signed, Your business will be assigned a GreenTree account number.
What are the terms and policies?
- Orders will be accepted in person, by phone, or by fax only from the authorized buyers indicated on the application.
- Commercial accounts are responsible for informing GreenTree (in writing and on company letterhead) of any changes regarding the account’s profile.
- Your commercial account ID number assigned by GreenTree will be required for each order.
- GreenTree’s point of sale program will display all names of current authorized buyers automatically each time that your account is accessed.
- Accounts are billed monthly. An approximate delivery date will be given at the time of the order.
- Customers will be notified when order has arrived and the following guidelines apply
- Produce picked up within 48 hours.
- Frozen items picked up with 24 hours.
- All other orders picked up within 72 hours.
- Pick-up times may vary dependent upon size of order.
- GreenTree reserves the right to terminate the agreement at any time.
Serving your local community for over 40 years!