Our Ends Policies
Ends policies are a set of statements explaining why an organization exists, and what its goals are. These are GreenTree’s Ends.
1. GreenTree Cooperative Grocery exists so that there is a healthy community exemplifying Cooperative Principles & Values.
2. People have access to food and products that meet their health needs, including organic, non-GMO, locally-produced, and responsibly-sourced.
3. Our Owners have the opportunity to participate in a democratic process.
4. Our community benefits from GreenTree being an exemplary employer.
5. We have a strong local economy.
6. Our community is educated.
7. Our environment is positively impacted.